No products in the cart.
Oster Waffle Maker Reviews
Our review of the Oster CKSTWFBF21 1-1/2-Inch Thick Belgian Flip Waffle Maker indicates that this is a great product with a high score rating. First off this is a compact little unit that packs power, as it heats up real fast and cooks waffles perfectly everytime.
People are flipping over the Oster CKSTWFBF21 Waffle Maker, giving it a spectacular 4.5 out of 5 star rating on Amazon reviews, making it a great bargain as well as a great product, as it speedily creates Belgian waffles with very little mixing and no fuss.
The Waffle Maker creates 1 ½ inch thick round perfect waffles every time, cross-sectioned for breaking into four triangles, with deep pockets for fruit, syrup, powdered sugar, whipped cream or other favorite fillings.
Oster CKSTWFBF21 Features & Details
- Simple flip operation for evenly cooked waffles
- Adjustable temperature control for light and fluffy or crispy waffles
- 1-1/2-inch nonstick Belgian surface
- Removable drip tray included for easy clean-up
- Space-saving, vertical compact storage design
Great Oster CKSTWFBF21 Customer Reviews
The nonstick surface and adjustable temperature allows for light, fluffy waffles or darker, crispy ones; the removable drip tray cleans easily, and the brushed stainless steel surface and the vertical stand (for storage) make this a compact, ideal breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner kitchen cooker.
- Features of the Oster CKSTWFBF21 are a very simple flip type operation for evenly cooking the waffles.
- It offers an adaptable temperature control to give you a light fluffy waffles or crispy waffles.
- It has an1-1/2-in. non-stick type Belgian surface with a detachable drip tray that is included for effortless clean-up.
- It has a vertical space-saving compact storage design.
Any Negative Reviews
There are only a few negative reviews of the Oster Waffle Maker, and they are generally complaints over the “flipping” feature, in which some customers, because they maneuvered the unit a bit too roughly or quickly, either displaced or toppled the cooking iron (there are numerous safety warnings on the product to obviate this). Others felt the unit was not durable (one customer had the waffle maker’s handle crack after a year’s use). Incredibly, one customer actually felt the waffles, being Belgian rather than the ones his mother made were too thick (!). Because of the thickness of the finished waffle, he felt the Waffle Maker took, for him, too long to make a waffle. Well, to each his own.
The Positive Reviews
There are large (often overwhelming) spaces devoted on Amazon to the positive reviews; they boil down to several points of praise and enjoyment from the highly satisfied clientele who purchased the Oster Waffle Maker. Primarily praised was the extremely easy use: one simply plugs the unit in, pours in batter and flips the product. The green light means they’re done “very beautiful” as one customer said, in its simplicity.
Numerous customers enjoyed the special recipes included with the Waffle Maker (a particular favorite was buttermilk), and the fact that pre-made waffles, frozen or refrigerated, could be thawed and then “crisped up” in the Waffle Maker again. In most reviews, the waffles produced are pronounced “superb, extraordinary, wonderful” and the waffle maker itself gets numerous “wow, awesome, incredible” exclamations. Its worth noting just how chunky the waffles are that this thing makes, simply amazing.
- One elderly customer, accustomed to her old waffle maker and timer, felt truly liberated by the ease and convenience—and the great waffles—that the Oster afforded her.
- Her only warning to fellow consumers was to turn the iron off afterwards, as it gets, as she puts it, “SUPER HOT!”
Oster CKSTWFBF21 Review Summary
The Oster CKSTWFBF21 Waffle Maker is a winner all the way, with its excellent reviews and lip-smacking descriptions of the product it makes. It is absolutely a recommendation for the Oster CKSTWFBF21 waffle maker.